The Barbados Olympic Association Inc announces the 4th edition of the Advanced Sport Management Course.
Please see the attached details which outline this course.
- This course is a Professional Diploma Course in Advanced Sport Management.
- The Course is not designed to be a replacement or substitute for the Basic Sports Administration Course for National Federations.
- The Advanced Sport Management Course targets staff and volunteers of National Federations and other bodies responsible for sport development in their country.
The participants should be individuals involved at a senior level in the management of their organization or those who have responsibility for managing projects in their organization.
- It is essential that participation be fully supported by senior / executive staff of their organization.
This is to ensure that the participants have a mandate to apply the course content to their sport organization.
- We invite you to nominate and support candidates to attend this course and we attach course details for your attention.
Candidates must have completed the Basic Sport Administration Course for National Federations as a pre-requisite for taking this course.
- This course will be limited to a maximum of 25 participants.
Application forms and additonal information about the course can be downloaded from below:
Please feel free to contact the BOA for any additional details.